1CanesNation


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post of the Day...by MtPleasantCane (and More)








RE: What happened to QB U ?


I ask myself that same question. Its amazing just how bad our recruiting has been at that position. Take away Ken Dorsey and the list is rather scary especially considering that most were just downright bad.

Clement...avg at best
Covington...avg but did have a pretty solid Sr year
Kelly...bad
Berlin...above Avg. Pretty solid Sr year. Nothing special.
Wright...HORRIBLE
Freeman...maybe the worst Qb to ever play in a game at Miami
Marve...was a Fr so its hard to tell but was just avg.
Harris...started out like gangbusters. Ended just as bad.

That's a pathetic list of Qbs that have played here over the past 15 or so years. The worst part is that the future doesn't look much brighter. Unless Jacory learns how to read a defense and stops throwing the ball up in double coverage he will never be an elite Ab. Hes no Dorsey thats for sure. I don't know anyone that believes that Highsmith and Morris will be stars here at Qb. Sure they could surprise some people in 12 but I don't think either of them have the talent to lead us to a National Champ or think they are going Pro. Until we bring in a Qb that can not only win games for us but not lose them as well (Harris) we will not be an elite team.

From Shadow Board

_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

I'm back bitch ...I'll will push my ONE CANES NATION
like the Homie pushing that white stuff on the Block in the 90's....

Keep a look out for that Black and Silver Canes T-Shirt
____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________

My Top 5 Canes Message Board 1/24/2010

5.Canestime - Canestime has the most members of any canes board
and more threads pop- up like teenage pimples..

4. Shadow Board - If you're looking for a intelligent Miami Hurricanes Board
,Shadow board is the place. Respect....

3.Canestalk -refugee for the ESPN board ,these guys robs more premier infomation
than Banker robbing the american people .($@%$#!^)

2. Canesport- the Malibu of Canes Board ..I mean that in a Good and Bad way...

1. The Board is not quite a mesage board but Manny you have my attention
Eye on the U



I'm back, if you like my blog leave a Comment from time to time .
If you don't, leave..lolol One CANES NATION


1st Timers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Black List ...I hate Randy Club

You don't want to be on this list .
Or maybe you do.

_____________
jax_canes f.CS

View My Stats

Blog Top Sites

Academics Business Directory - BTS Local