1CanesNation


Sunday, June 21, 2009



MESSAGE BOARD WARS


.................... You are coarsely invite to the 1st annual MESSAGE BOARD WARS.Over the coaure of the 2009 football season, I will update you on my blog "of the best of the best." From Message Boards on the net about the CANES .Here are some of the categories at the moment.

Message Board Rankings
Best Board Member
Most Hated
Most Knowledgeable Board Member
Best Free Message Board
Most Active Board
The Best Message Board period.
Best board administrator

The categories I favor the most is the message board ranking .Free sites and paid sites
will stand along in the same categories examples .

Message Board Ranking
10. Espn (Miami hurricanes)
9 .Canestime free board
8 .Canesports paid site
7. AllAbout The U
6. Canestime paid site


This is only a example ..
So I hope you will leave comments on my blog .
The winner of the Best Board member will receive a cash reward .
And a interview on my blog radio show thank you and come again

You can also catch hot rumors on my tweet at Mia_Hurricanes..
Stop by thanks........Click on some links before you go !! It pays.lol

No comments:

1st Timers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Black List ...I hate Randy Club

You don't want to be on this list .
Or maybe you do.

_____________
jax_canes f.CS

View My Stats

Blog Top Sites

Academics Business Directory - BTS Local