1CanesNation


Sunday, June 21, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Rising Star~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I started on Day 1 on defense,I'm a life long Hurricanes fan . I'm energetic and a exciting player who started 41 consecutive games in high school, finishing my career as a state and national champion. Considered a Jessie Armstread clone, I'm short in size but makes up for it with range, speed, instincts, relentless ability and a powerful tackling ability. Student of the game. Flies all over the field to make plays. I can cover running backs and tight ends as well as make plays behind the line of scrimmage. I have excellent change-of-direction quickness and could be a difference-maker.

I'm was named the Atlantic Coast Conference's defensive rookie of the year . At UM's awards banquet I also walked away with the team's hard hitter award.
"People might look at me and think he's small and doesn't have anything.Well test me!

Who am I?



-------------------------------------------Sean Spence---------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9msKIynUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69oCl9ghIE






1 comment:

LatinCane said...

Best Player on the TEAM
BY FAR

1st Timers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Black List ...I hate Randy Club

You don't want to be on this list .
Or maybe you do.

_____________
jax_canes f.CS

View My Stats

Blog Top Sites

Academics Business Directory - BTS Local