1CanesNation


Monday, June 29, 2009


First order of business CLICK ON MY GOOGLE ADS waiting waiting waiting


Now here my interview with Michael Carlisle LB from Jonesboro Ga.and Matthan Burton RB from Temple,Ga. One thing for sure the University Of Miami still is a known brand.







Michael Carlisle OLB Ht: 6"0 Wt: 205
Jonesboro (GA) Jonesboro
Forty: 4.63 secs
Bench max: 375 pounds
Squat max: 500 pounds
Vertical: 33 inches
Video :Rivals & Scout

Q.Hello Carlisle first question,.Who"s in your Top 5?

A.My top FIVE? I really don't have a top five cause i only have four scholarship offers rite now

Miss.St,Old Miss,Mid Ten,Toledo

Q.Who will get a visit from you?

A.If Miami offers they will get a visit from me for sure. but other then that Georgia will get a visit. Already visit GT,Miss State

Q.What do you think of SEC football,and ACC football..?

A.I think the SEC and the ACC are 2 of the toughest conference in NCAA football

Q.What do you think of Miami?

A.Miami is a good school to attend i like Miami a lot but no one from Miami are recruiting me

Q.Do Georgia ,and GT leads or have a shot ?

A.If Georgia Tech or Georgia offer yea they will have a spot in my top five

Q.You've got a pretty healthy offer list, who else are you expecting offers from?

A.I want offers from Miami, Penn state, Georgia, Georgia

Q.Do you play any other position other than LB ?

A.No i don't play no other position then LB my coach want me to stay focus on LB cause that's my bread and butter

Q. Who is your role models (give me someone you look up to..)

A.My NFL role model is Ray Lewis my college role model is Sean Spence form Miami

God Bless and Thank you. I'll be post this interview on my blog.

Remember education first and Ball HARD!!!!!

Matthan Burton CB HT: 5"10 Wt:181
Hometown :Temple,GA
Vertical Jump 40.9
40-yd dash 4.6
Temple High SchoolV
video : soon to be on rival and scout

Q.When do you plan on making a decision?


A.I'll make the decision to where i want to go when the time is right. but it's not even close


Q.Do you really post a 40 inch vertical jump at the Nike camp? What was the reaction of the other players around?


A.Yeah the 40.9 vertical jump was legit i can jump but i can barely dunk lol! oh and the guys around were just like wow it felt good.

Q.Are there any schools you're hoping to get an offer from?


A.l'd love to play for THE U but wherever i go i will make the best of it. Nobody will outwork me


Q.What do you think of Miami,SEC football,and ACC Football..

A.I think Miami has a rich tradition of great players to come through and that's something I could see myself being a part of team

A.The ACC is a great conference, but nobody can has yet to match the speed or talent of the SEC. an SEC team has won the FBS championship for the past 4 or 5 years now


Q.Do you play any other position other than Running Back?


A.For my school i have played inside and outside linebacker, qb, and rb... this year i will play rb and I'm not sure what on defense


Q.Who is your role models ?


A.my role model is Adrian Peterson. He is the best running back in the league and i think the reason is because no one out works him.


Please leave your Comments and CLICK ON THE ADS by google
Thanks a lot...1CANES NATION...

NEXT :JEFF LUC -I have booked a interview with Jeff Luc in the near future

5 comments:

Caneshead said...

I'm look forward to ur interview
are these guy Canes recruits or commit.
Thk Damn your working hard lol

Anonymous said...

Carlisle a beast i know that much.....

Anonymous said...

when is the interview......

caneshead said...

wait baby,I like yuor site

Anonymous said...

why ? should I click......jk
I read the freaking Google ads

1st Timers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Black List ...I hate Randy Club

You don't want to be on this list .
Or maybe you do.

_____________
jax_canes f.CS

View My Stats

Blog Top Sites

Academics Business Directory - BTS Local