1CanesNation


Wednesday, July 1, 2009



Thanks guys for a great response yesterday.I'm feeling great so, I like to make a

Honey Do list
of goals I like to achieve in the future.

  1. In no particular order I hope to:
  • Interview more players(high school recruits)
  • Interview posters on the message board
  • Do a live post game & pre -game show chat rooms
  • Start up a blog radio show (I looking for a Host and Co-Host )
  • Interview FSU (who),Jet black ,Dannyboy ,hurricanes23
  • Interview Gary over on Rival.com and ask him about Fsu who
  • Interview Shadow
  • Interview a former or current player.
  • Introduce everyone to OCN..
  • Give away prize .
  • Host a Hurricanes trivia show.
  • Begin my message board wars.

Now I know I'm forgetting something....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a Honey do list to ..

1st Timers

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Black List ...I hate Randy Club

You don't want to be on this list .
Or maybe you do.

_____________
jax_canes f.CS

View My Stats

Blog Top Sites

Academics Business Directory - BTS Local